I know I have already posted about the trends of the upcoming season, however I just wanted to tell you my focus of clothing now: WHITE, yeah it is maybe a kind of wishlist too, but I do have some whites in my wardrobe already.
So WHITE have a million shade: Ecru, off white, cream etc. I think like me lots of you have some white in their wardrobe, specially tops. All white outfit looks more polished and makes us look rich and elegant. Normally I am into dark colours, but I have figured out the hand to toe monocome is more chic and the Spring-Summer is all about light colours.
- T-Shirt: I have a few whites, but I cannot recommend more the Everlane Cotton Crew.
- Bottom up Shirt or Shirt dress: I have to wear it to work, however I do have one at home too, but I would love to have a Shirt dress like this.
- Cami: I do own a v-cut mulberry silk cami from Massimo Dutti, but this Sezane one also a great alternative.
- White dress: I do have one oldie from Zara, but this is the one, which I should look for.
To add in 2020:
- Toursers or jeans or bermuda: anything straight and croped
- White trainers, specially from a sustainable brand like Veja
- Cardigan, which you can just wear on top of anything, when it gets chili.
- Crossbody bag: this part I do have, but if you look for one, Coccinelle Beat bag looks like a camerabag…
How you can spice it up?
Layered gold necklances
Brown and beige accessories
I know it is pretty hard to buy secondhand (or thrift) now, as you can only get them online if it is coming from a company… so if you buy new try a sustainable or local brand.