I am on to share you my second Cultybeauty haul, Here the first . August is my birthday month, so I have used my 15% off coupon code. As we are having Flat project on I have chosen only a few things, so Norvina Palette still will be on a wish list only. All these products are cruelty free, As I am getting cruelty free.
Again everything arrived safely. I have not tried all of them yet, so on:
– Zoeva En Taupe: I was on to have a pencil brush, a dupe of MAC 217 and a big fluffy blending brush, but I have found this brush kit, wish was a better deal, so I have received a brow angled brush, angeled liner brush( I already have MAC 266) and detailed eyeshadow brush. I have tried once them, looks to nice and seems to be a good quality, however, the blending brushes are not as soft as MAC or ABH once- I hope it will be better by washing them a few times. This set is comes in a clutch, which is pretty.
– Zoeva Strobe gel : it was a gift, in the shade Corona, which might will be a bit dark for my skin, so I have not decided whether to keep or to sell this liquid Highlighter. What do you think about this product?
– The Ordinary Serum Foundation: I really wanted to try this inexpensive foundation, I have chosen the lighter formula for everyday use. So liquidy and 1.2 Natural seems too yellow on my hand, but it works nicely on my face and it is amazing for a whole day…
– The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%- Zinc 1%:this is a cult products for blemishes, which I will try after my Body Shop finish.
– Pixi Glow Tonic: that was a product I just really wanted to, even I have not tried it out, but I can not wait. Just I do not want to use two exfoliation product in the same time.
Of course I have received the two little samples….