So Glamour days are just on the corner, as I do not want to over purchase I love to have a look what I have in my wardrobe, makeup kit or in beauty. And of course throw away the empties, old makeups and creams, sell or give away to a charity (clothes).
Glamour days is a shopping weekend in Hungary, organized by Glamour magazine, where you can buy a lots of stuffs with discounting coupon, of course there is a lot of shopping malls do have some coupons of 20%, but at drugstore you usually have 50% sales on items with the magazines, and there are some products , which I only buy on these days in every half-year. I think this time I should figure out a budget to avoid impulse shopping.
Here is my clear out:
MAKE-UP I HATE
- Maybelline: Master Strobing Liquid– honestly I do not like this product, even I used only a tiny bit, I am going to sell it
- Bobbi Brown: Instant Full Cover Concealer- this is an expensive product,which I have used only 3-4 times, but I can not stand it under my eyes, too thick and the color which the artist gave me (SAND) really does not match. Try to sell
- Bobbi Brown: BB Cream (Fair) loved it so much now I will replace my other fav BB: Clinique age defense BB in shade 2
- Clarins: Eclat minute (07) I have already repurchased
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Oil Free: really love that primer, that works perfectly with Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I do not know where to repurchase it-so what shall I buy instead?
- MAC: Prep-Prime Translucent Powder:really nice white powder, but nearly empty might will purchase an other brand’s translucent powder.
Skin care empties:
- The Body Shop: Vitamine E sorbet: really love that lightweight cream, I think I will repurchase it. This is my go to daily cream, make up is so well to apply on it
- The Body Shop: Tea Tree Night Mask: Tati hates it, do love it, the skin feels so smooth and clean after the night, I tend to use only a little bit of it for my blemishes
- L’Oreal: Pure Clay: Glow Mask: it is not a bad clay mask, but I think I will look for something else, which is a bit more deep cleaner clay mask.
- Yves Rocher: Serum Végétale (I think it was) Eye cream it is a big no…
- Clinique: Stay matt powder: I loved that powder, but I use it for 3-4 years and it is nearly empty, so I think I have to replace it- might will be an other one just I have to make a search on it.
- Essence: All about Matt!: is a really good fixing powder from the drugstore, lasts ca. 3-4 hours,so I do not really like that I have to powder my T zone again and again during the day. I understand the hype it is probably the best in value and price but I tend to send more for a better one. I do not like its packing….
- Beyu: Brow Powder: honestly I really love that powder, so much products, but I have it for 4 or 5 years so too old to use, unfortunately I have not seen this brand anymore at Douglas (it was ca. 17-18 SD).
- L’Oréal: Color Infaillible: Pressed pigments in Sahara shade, probably the best and long lasting pigment in golden shade, it has a lot of product and after a 8-9 years of use I stll have the third of it. L’Oréal why discontinue this?
- Bobbi Brown: Pot Rouge: Pale Pink is my go to cream blush, it is nearly empty, I have purchased like 2 years ago, but the product itself is 7 years old according to this production code… I think I have to repurchase it.
- Too Faced: Better Than Sex– Waterproof travel size just forgotten of the photo of empties… also a really cool mascara which I love- same goes to MAC powder.
- L’Oréal: Color Riche– J.Lo’s Nude is empty I loved it, but I have MAC Angel now, which is really similar to that.
I always clear out my wardrobe at season changing, but this year March was a way too chilly so… I will not describe what I will thought away items by items.
- Oldies, which I have not used for a year
- Never used/Used once
- Occasion dresses
- Torn, starched or items which need to repair
This year I want to be more planned, so I have just cut the coupons, figured out my budget to avoid impulse shopping, checked the brand websites according to my Spring wardrobe wishes and I might will shopping more online.
Stay turned for my haul!