Everyone has a makeup wish list, so where is my 10 die for is this season, what’s yours? I might listing those which are already existing, but these are hard to get (and usually expensive too). This is an update on my My Sephora wishlist and High end beauty products I wish to try ,of course they are all crueltyfree
- Anastasia Beverly Hills– Norvina : I have the Modern Renaissance palette, which is so highly pigmented and easy to use but her other palettes was not an extra for me, till this beauty hit the world. Soul is so unique shade will be shimmery ones are like dreams…
- Tarte– Shape Tape Contour Concealer: I just really wants to try this cult, full coverage concealer, which would be the perfect replacement of my MAC Prolongwear Concealer. It is pricy and I am afraid of choosing the wrong color. If you know the NW20 color dupe write me in comment.
- Glossier– Cloud Paint: Puff and Beam are my dream shades, Puff might be the dupe of Bobbi Brown Paint Pot in Pale Pink, which is my go to winter blush… why they do not sell them in Europe???
- Fenty Beauty– Gloss Bomb Universal: I am not a fan of glosses, but this one looks so amazing, next time at Sephore must purchase.
- Marc Jacobs – O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan: so big, so luxuries, like all girls big dream and its INCI looks cool.
- Hourglass– Ambient Lighting Powder: Since Guerlain is not cruelty free, its Meteorites dupe is this one…
- Becca– Primeror highlight: I am not writing the which one I would love as I have not read yet, which would be the perfect for me… but read so many good about them.
- Charlotte Tilbury– Airbrush Finishing Powder: it is looks so luxurious and hopefully would work on me…
- Charlotte Tilbury– Matte Revolution Pillowtalk would be a nice dupe of Bobbi Brown Sandwashed Pink Lipcolor, my favourite nude to be change into cruelty free.
- Urban Decay– Eyeshadow Primer Portion: how would not try this internet heroe for the perfect eyeshadow…
I have quit a few others from Huda or Stila, just there are the ones, which I really would to invest in and would be really happy to get them as a gift.
What is your dream list: