I hope you all had nice holidays. I do not want to say “Thanks God 2020 is over” as I know 2021 will not be easy too, specially the upcoming 3 months. I do not want to be in the competition of who’s year was harder as 2020 was so hard for all of us in different manners. I rather wish to write down what I have learnt of this year:
- Health is the number 1 priority! You have to take care of that, otherwise you cannot live a life you wish. In 2020, I was diagnosed with Insulin Resistance, so I have to take a serious diet forever. I am so proud of my result, as I took the diet and the exercises so gravely that after being on a 160g CH diet, my results dramatically improved so I do not need to take any medicines only keeping this lifestyle with vitamins.
- Life matters! I know tons of healthcare workers fight against Covid around the World and they are real heroes. I am so thankful for them.
- Money matters! I had the unsavoury opportunity to experience the life with a lot less money, it is depressing and sucks. Even thought my budgeting, which I am enjoying so much, I would see a much higher savings account, which would give us less worrying. I am still thanks for to have an underpaid job, because at least I have some income.
- Less is more! It is reflecting to my low buy year, which I am so proud of becoming a better consumer. I have learnt what is spark of joy, who I can live with less and better quality items and I can afford much things (from less money) which I have just dreamt of.
- Lifetime learning! I am so thankful, that finally I had the time to learn something new: the tour guide school, my low buy journey were all great experiences and now I want to know even more.
I am so thankful to had the opportunity for a great summer holiday in 2020.
What are my plans for 2021?
- Keeping my heathy lifestyle and focusing on things that are matters.
- I know I do have to change my career to be able to get paid better: I might start some freelancer projects or get another job- I do like my current one, but it does not pay me well at the moment and it is nether challenging for me, due to the pandemic I cannot even see the opportunities for manager jobs inside the company:(.
- Study something new.
- Go on a holiday.
- Continue budgeting and simplifying my lifestyle would be really great.
Well the rests are let me kept in secret. In my next post I am going to introduce my 2021 closet challenge, which I hope you will enjoy.