I hope you all well, it is a new season , so you know what time to continue my trend series: Bikini, SS18, Spring wardrobe wishes . Yes, I have written some tips and trick, how to wear them, but do not forget these might be already in your wardrobe! Check it before shopping…these trends based on Vogue, Harper Bazaar and Glamour.
- Animal prints: it is a massive trend now for a few seasons again, however I would rather suggest an accessory to wear, like this Zara leopard or snake-skin print ankle boots or wore it with basics, like this gorgeous Neverfullydressed skirt (2in 1 trend), more courageous: Coat.
- Leather dress: it will be rather a faux leather trend, and so on will not last so long. Leather dress in generally sexy, shows your figure, but really needs to fit and not for all occasion. I loved that Zara dress for the beginning, but not the one, maybe… TIP: wore a basics white T-shirt or long sleeve for winter days.
- Frills: look at this beautiful blouse by Sezane or this so directly cut little black dress form COS just get cheeky with the frills.
- Silver Bullet: the silver sequins dress is going to be the all girls choice for New Year’s Eve party, but till we want to use it in the city, like this knitted grey Promod dress. Asos sequin dress is almost perfect, however I am still looking for my mini with long sleeves.
- Turn on tweed: might be the biggest British trend what we love in each Autumn/ Winter is their checked tweeds, coat by Nanushka or my favourite pencil skirts by Massimo Dutti or dupes by Zara.
- Pleats: I love pleated skirts and already have two of those a beige short and a green midiskirt, so if you missed this trend so it is time to buy one, like this asymmetric from Zara for something more formal look for a dress.
- Silk: expensive and elegant material, silk shirt can be a pop up of your whole outfit, what if you wear white silk dress from Nanushka, which would create a great contrast with a checked coat or a black leather jacket. Or COS silk colorful dress?
- Logo Mania: it was a massive trend arround the early 2000s and it is back for a year now. There are so rules to wear these:
- 1) do not buy fake logos: this is the base of falsification, I think I do not need to explain why must not wear these…
- 2) do not wear more than one logo, otherwise it will look the opposite: cheap or even worst like a Christmas tree.
- 3) support you favourite brand: logo T-shirt are usually cheaper than other product, because you are going to advertise them all over the city or on the internet by your photos, you might thin it is time to buy a Gucci, but I would rather suggest to buy one, which you used to wear and love.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and get ready for the season!
Try to buy quality instead of quantity!
Which are you favourite trends now?