Warm welcome on my blog and keep reading if you are interested in my current favourite perfumes.
So I did owned a few perfumes in my life, so of them was so memorable, like Aquolina: Pink Sugar during my teenager parties and night outs or Moshino:Funny which I still love as for a really lightweight parfumes, everyday perfume.
Usually I have a few parfumes for different occasions, so I do not have a real statement parfume like a lot of people do, I always have favourites. I have a weird habit, that I keep a tiny bit at the end of the bottle till I do not repurchase them.
My current collection:
- Lancome- Trésor- Midnight Rose: Probably this is my favourite, just finished the 3rd bottle of that sophisticated sweet fragrance. I love its sweetness, berry fruity smell with a touch of rose and woody undertone. According to Fragnatica it has raspberry rose absolute. It is similar to my other fav: Pacco Rabbane: Black XS
- Carolina Herrera-212 VIP Rosé: It has a gorgeous and sporty rosegold bottle fruity and floral, but more floral them the Lancome one, and it is really gives the feeling of a dry fruity, sparkling rose or rose champagne. Fragnatica and my Valentine’s day choice
- YSL- Black Opium Floral Shock: It is the new version of Black Opium, which was too intensive coffee smell for me, but this baby gets a bit more fresher floral and fruity top and middle notes, which makes for me more wearable and love the coffee as a base note of it. Fragnatica
- Zadig et Voltaire- This is her!: probably the most unique perfume which I have ever smelt. I is my non-floral fragrance with woody,vanilla, powdery notes. This mystery reminds me of a chestnut tree. Fragnatica
- Chanel: Gabriella: honestly I have just purchased it used only 2-3 times, that this is the first ever Chanel perfume, which I like due to its citrus-floral-bit sweet combo, might be I like that it is more sweeter than other Chanel and it is gives the feeling of being an adult woman. Fragnatica
I hope you have enjoyed my list and looking forward of your comment below about your favourites.