Today post is about The Cultbeauty Goody Bag: Best of 2018. cultybeauty is a British site, where I love to order: they are quick, reliable and they do give discounts for frequent buyers and they do sell cult products, which I can not purchase from elsewhere in Hungary. They usually have 3 Goody Bag per year and at the end of the year is called “Best of”, which is probably their most want. All right when I have read their newsletter about worst of 300 GBP for 20 products (7 full size), firstly I was oh wow I need it now, that a really good deal. Here is my thought whether it would worst for me or not?
Firstly, you have to know that you have to order for 175 GBP on site, which is relatively a lot of money for one time spend it on make-up and skin care. Of course I could easily send it on cultbeauty according to my huge wish list. Do not be forgotten that now other discount code can apply for the cart, which means that 15% off not applies, so on 175 GBP I will miss ca. 26,25 GBP, so that is the cost of the Goody bag.
Now it is time to see the products, examine the offers and categorizes them:
- Products which I DO NOT NEED OR NOT INTERESTED:
- Huda Beauty- Samantha Lashes: 15,50 GBP- I am not a fake lash fan and I do have 2 pairs at home(since my wedding), which I do not know whenever I will wear. I really want to try Huda’s products, but it is not the one, which I am dyeing for…
- Le Labo- Santal 33 (1ml): probably a nice brand, but come on 1ml??? are you serious? You do get these type of free gifts at Douglas or Sephora by every purchase.
- Morphe– M433: 7 GBP standard blending brush for a low price tag…
- Cultybeauty- Embrossed Cult Beauty Half Moon Bag: it is look nice, but I do have tons of vanity bags, so really do not need one more.
- GOOP– GoopGlow (5 Sachets): 11 GBP a really expensive food supplement… do not believe 5 days are enough to see any reaction.
- Shiseido- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (10ml) value ca. 27 GBP (according to price tag of 30/50/75 ml): non cruelty free, INCI with alcohol Denat (nr. 2.) and perfume which I would not apply to my face at all and extremely high price serum.
- So the lost of the 300 GBP value: 60,50 GBP
- Products I AM INTERESTED BUT CAN LIVE WITHOUT
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE– Hyaluronic Marine Dew It All Eye Gel (5ml): I have never heard of this product- but would be interesting according to its INCI and the reviews: loves or hates only. Value ca. 20 GBP
JOUER COSMETICS– Long-Wear Lip Topper( 5.9ml ): 13,50 GBP- it is a lip topper what ever it means, might be a gloss, which is non-sticky and I do not know whether it is only works with their Lip Créme or other lipsticks as well. It is interesting with nice colors and so good reviews, but I would not pay for it.
LAURA MERCIER– Translucent Loose Setting Powder(3,5g) it is a mini version and I do not know which color they would send. LM is not CF, so most probably I would not use it, nor spending my money on, but it is so cult… I do not know. Value: 3,5 GBP
- Farsali- Jelly Beam (15ml): 34 GBP gel highlighter which looks nice, but I am not sure if I would use it as I still have an unboxed Zoeva Strobe Gel… as a gift hmm… why not their Unicorn serum?
- BECCA- Under Eye Brightening Corrector: 21 GBP- again must not be a bad product, but not the one I am dyeing for, specially the cream in a jar formula, but would be a nice gift anyway.
- Omorovicza– Moor Cream Cleanser: 52 GBP again a product, which I would love to try, but I do not think it is worst its price, even it is Hungarian…
- Coco&Eve– Super Nourishing Coconut&Fig Hairmask (4,5g): this is a really overpriced product in full size, but I have seen it a way too many times on Instagram so would say yes to try for “free”. Value ca.: 3,5 GBP
- Lime Crime– Matte Velvetines “Cashmere”: 18 GBP I am not really into liquid lipstick, but to be honest once I have nearly ordered this particular product from Lime Crime, but then I have chosen my NYX one which is a dupe of this, so I would not buy but love to try it.
- Lost of the 300 GBP value: 165,50 GBP
- Products which I WANT TO TRY (on my wishlist)
LIXIRSKIN- Vitamin C Paste ( 50ml ) 32 GBP this cream,which I would love to try and buy anyway.
- Drunk Elephant– T.L.C. Framboos (5ml): it is one of my most wanted night serum only thinking about it due to its extreme high price… Value is ca. 13 GBP
- Alpha-H – Liquid Gold (50ml): it is the half, but still decent size and who would not try a serum with gold and these only 5 star reviews. Value is ca. 17 GBP
- Sunday Riley: Luna(5 ml): other expensive night serum, but this is with retinol… value ca. 25 GBP
- Anastasia Beverly Hills– Mini liquid Lipstick in ‘Crush’- omg this shade… makes me to forget it is liquid… value is 20 GBP if it is the full version…
- Value: 107 GBP and 175,52 GBP would be the amount of the purchase which I should pay (incl. 3 full products instead of 3 small ones),which is the same amount as I have to spend so it is would worst for me. + 15 GBP for the next offer
So will I make an order? to be honest, until 5 minutes ago and after the counting I was in the mood (again) WOW let’s make an order, that’s a really good deal, but then I was thinking: do I want to send 175 GBP now? In the middle of our flat renovation? Would I brake my financial rules? Would go against of my thinking of overconsumption? Would I give away all the unnecessary cosmetics as a Christmas gift? Do I need all of these right away? NO! and furthermore Black Friday and Coupon days are coming…