Here are some tips and trix for you, if you are on a budget for your big day decoration. This is the part of the planning where you can spend or save the most!
Firtsly, my 5 tips to save money on wedding decoration:
- DIY-might be it takes longer time, but worst the effort.
- Make a usage of the existing decor of the place.
- Inspire on Pinterest, but do not owerdone in reality.
- Use multitasking product like thank you cards as a nametag.
- Buy the flowers by yourself and but them in vase
Our decoration was not perfect but beloved by us and our guests. We made mistakes like forgetting the popcorns for the popcorn bar at home, so just simply skipped it or lost the maching seatting chart…
So we used the room itself, walls:
- heart shape halfy covered by flowers
- David Austin crepp roses with our names
- welcome desk and behind the main desk, but see the photos
Rounded for the guests with white table clothes, candle and mirror from the hotel. IKEA hack vase and confetties on the mirrors. Thank you cards was also their name cards, gifts: palinka-men and stonecrop-ladies. On the main table we have smaller vases with flowers and three extra for bridal bouquet and mom’s bouquests- and a bride- groom sign.
Even it was raining, we were luck enough to receive the welcome champagne and snack outside and even it was possible to take some photos. There we hosted our photo corner: