I have started to build my dream wardrobe, so I have writtena lot about declutter and low buys… Today I wish to share my first plan, which is starting everything from the base: intimates. I am going to focus to refresh my collection, so I am not going to buy everything now, but going to explane you category by category.
Everyday bras- I am always looking for comfort, non or light padded ones and in light natural colors. Please note that my advises are great for everyone from A-B-C cups, as a reference I do wear EUR 75B or 75C.
- Organic Basics- Tencel Lite Bralette: I have ordered it in dusty rose pack, soft, breathable and wears like silk which I really love.
- Oysho- Invisible laser cut microfibre top with low back: evry girl need a laser cut bra in their life, so this is my choice for now, low back is so good for so many summer dresses and tops.
- Intimissimi- Tiziana Lace Triangle Bra: I have it in soft beige, but I would also consider silk, so beautiful lace bra without wires and light pads.
Occasion bras- If you go for a special event and your basics are not good enough:
- Intimissimi- Gioia Lace Super Push-Up Bra: some times we need something to push our girls up and that bra do it with maximum comfort.
- Oysho- Adhesive fabric cups: it is not something that I wear so often, but it has been saved my life so many times, even on my wedding day.
Oysho- Lace bralette: it is great as an underwear,but also as a summer top.
Sport bra- Nike Swoosh: This is my favourite sport bra,so I do suggest you to have at least one of them.
No explanation needed, but here are my favourites links:
Pyjama: I am always going for short with strappy tops, but you might need a long one go for it. Dressing growns I always have 2 one from cotton for the hot weather and one fleece for cold, I do often use them as my daytime home clothes. Biker shorts are important during summer it is ultimate under dresses and skirt if you cyling in the city and of course you can use it as a bit of shape wear. Cotton leggings are so basic, hosery you do need if you spend your life in skirts like me, go for shape wear or compression ones even if it is summer or winter. And socks…
And there you have it 🙂