The cruelty free series on after my skin care routine where is my hair care routine. Previously I was not so conscious, so I had to change nearly my whole shelf. Firstly I will write about my basics and then the styling products which I used to use and currently use:
- Shampoo: I was so heartbroken, when I have found the fact that Yves Rocher is not cruelty free anymore, so I just have bought this Neobio Sensitive shampoo, which I have tried only once so I hope it is going to be working for me. No silicone,no parabens,no perfume, vegan and gluten free- sound amazing:)
- Conditioner: I was a really huge fan of Elseve (Elvive) by L’Oréal for ages. I have changed to a little indie product for 2 months and it is so good. This is a small German Brand, exclusive at DM: Langhaarmadchen: Intensive Repair, which is a products for long hair girls:). I think I will try their other products as well, because this conditioner makes my hair so smooth, shine and weightless.
- Leave-in conditioner:Gliss Kur Total Repair Express conditioner was my cult fav for ages, I loved to use it on my towel dry hair, just to get some extra shine and repair, now I have changed Bleach London- one. (I seems the same after 1 use).
- Hair oil: That was a point, where I am using The Body Shop Argan Oil (beauty oil category as it is good for skin too) for 2 years now, which is a really rich oil. I have their jar package, now they have changed it into a spray oil version.
- Heat protector spray: I rarely use hair straightener or haircurler, but when am I, it is the Balea: Hitze Schutz Spray for ages, it is one of the cheapest in the market, but still so good.
- Wave spray: salty water wave spray is my must have: I have used Tony&Guy and then L’Oréal Stylista, but now I have ordered Ouai Wave Spray to try a finally cruelty free one.
- Dry shampoo: Yet I have used Aussie (travel size) really rare on bad hair days, but this is a product which I do not need so… I am looking for my future to be.
- Hairspray: I used Taft, but Have not purchased a cruelty free alternative yet, as I am not really using these styling sprays…looking for your suggestions.
I did not write about hair mask, bacause I use a DIY: olive oil or egg-coconut-lemon combo- these are more natural and costsmuch less.
Which are your favourite hair care products? Let me to know done at the comments.