As Christmas end all stores arround the world start to have their sales and it is even go more crazier after New Year’s Eve.
WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG POST OF 2018! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Might be you still suffer from a new year’s hangover, while I have already finished my first working day of the year and now is on the way to give you some tips and tricks for the sales shopping tomorrow. Grab a coffee and read it quickly.
- check your existing wardrobe out: open up the closet and look what you have, check their conditions – to remember your items in store – even you can clear it up like me
- inspire: trends for the year, even for spring/summer. Popsugar tips, Vogue Paris or just simply read printed magazines
- check brand’s websites where you wish to have shopping tomorrow
- get the idea how much money you wish to spend
On the day of shopping:
- does not matter if you shopping online or in store, do not buy the clothes not in your size or neither items which has a torn on, you will never sew
- always think about your wardrobe
- think about the quality and price tag if it is worst it or not
- saw the same price tag as before sales? no, away from your hands
- limit your shopping time
- if you have the maybe in your mind just do not buy
- +1: personally I love to have shopping alone, because with friends or mom or sister I always purchase more as they do not know well my wardrobe and always persuade me, so meet your frinds for a coffee during shopping in a coffee-house where you can discuss.
What would I buy now? Hereby some inspirations:
- cult classics like Levi’s 501 on sales now
- Buy quality basics
- Items which you really wanted during winter season
- Underwear, pyjamas, Lingerie, activewear
- Useable for spring/ summer
- make up sets- Christmas edition always on sales now
- Home products