This type of get to know me based on the succesful Vogue serie: 73 questions answered by you favourite celebs. I think it would be a better fun way to write this post that way if you interested to know a bit more about me. I hope you will enjoy and scroll down for the beauty and style tag.
- How are you feeling these days?
Due to the pandemic situation I feel so stressed and unsecured.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
I still have a job.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Went on a holiday.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
- What’s the best thing ever?
That I was born and also being the wife of my hubby and planning.
- What’s your favourite season?
- Favourite holiday?
I love to celebrate so I love every holiday.
- What’s your best Halloween costume?
The Playboy rabbit costume ca. 8-10 years ago.
- Would you ever live anywhere besides Hungary?
Yeah, anywhere beside the war effected countries.
- Which Sex In The City character do you identify with most?
I barely know that Sex In The City…
- Do you like surprises?
Yes, I love them, but usually I am the one who surprise others.
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Still waiting for that…
- What’s a surprise that made you cry?
My boyfrind (then Husband) asked me.
- What’s the best surprise you planned for someone?
My husband’s secret birthday party.
- What’s your favourite plot twist?
Rachel and Ross get back together.
- If you could do a flash mob, where would it be?
At Heroes’ Square.
- Do you like cupcakes?
- Do you usually bake cupcakes?
No, I rather bake muffins or healthier cakes.
- How often do you bake?
Not that often as my husband wants to, as I have to be careful with sugar due to my insulin intolerance.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Maybe tiramisu or fruit salad.
- Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Have not meet yet.
- Cake or pie?
- What’s your favourite bakery?
My grandma’s home.
- What’s the coolest thing about Hungary?
Budapest, paprika and food.
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your least favourite food?
Any greasy or fatty meat and anything with chicken skin… oh wait tripe stew.
- What’s your favourite condiment?
- It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Salmon eggs benedict.
- It’s four AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Kebab, because I might be out some where and that is the easiest to find.
- You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it. What would you eat?
Sea food plate.
- Tell me your favourite color?
I do not have, maybe turquoise
- Least favourite color?
Every color has a different purpose, I do not like neons that much if it is counts as a color:).
- What kinda lip gloss do you use?
Lanolips Tinted Balm in Rhubarb
- What color dress did you wear to your prom?
- Blow-dry or air-dry?
- Would you ever cut your hair short?
Maybe, but I do not think it would suit me well…
- Who is your fashion icon?
I do not have an exact one, from the classics I love Katherine Hepburn, Jane Birkin and Eddie Sedgwick’s style, nowadays I love Kate Middleton and Audrey Coyne’s style and generally the basics and Parisian chic.
- What’s three things in your purse you cannot live without?
My mobile, my wallet and a lipstick.
- Favorite superhero?
- Who’s your favourite painter?
I can not name one, as I love modern and impressionist paintings.
- Who is a person you’d love to have coffee with?
My grandma- My father’s mother- she died before I was born.
- Who’s a historical figure you’d love to have coffee with?
Queen Sissy (Elisabeth Wittelsbach- married to emperor Franz Joseph I.)
- How do you like your coffee?
With veggie milk.
- What do you usually order at Starbucks?
I do not go Starbucks, then flat white.
- Who was the last person you texted?
- Who’s the last person you Tweeted?
I do not have a Twitter.
- iPhone or Android?
- Vine or YouTube?
YouTube- what is vine?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Who should everyone be following right now?
- I’m purchasing a pre-war one bedroom apartment for my girlfriend and I wanna know,
are we gonna do carpet or hard-wooden floors?
- Have you had anything stolen from you?
Mobiles, my giraffe keychain and jewels at school.
- Favourite country to visit?
I can not pick, but maybe Thailand.
- Last country you visited?
- Country you wish to visit?
US and Cuba.
- What was your first pet?
- What was your first pet’s name?
- Favourite Disney animal?
Jago from Aladin.
- Kittens or puppies?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What are you doin’ tomorrow?
I am going to see a doctor, hairdresser and a wedding.
- What are you most excited about in life right now?
That is a secret, but I want to change: might be a new business.
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
- If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
I am not a talented singer, so maybe I would need Beyoncé to overcome on me.
- If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Living your dreams.
- A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
All those mandatory books from High School.
- How do you start most mornings, when you’re at home?
I woke up, drink a glass of water, measure my temperature and do some wake up yoga in bed. Then I go to the bathroom wash and cream my face, use the toilet and dress up. I do drink an other glass of water with my daily vitamins. Cook a porridge and a coffee- eat and drink them with a third glass of water.
- How many languages can you speak?
Four: Hungarian, English, French and Spanish.
- Who’d be your partner in crime, who is it?
For sure my husband.
- Favorite denim color?
Dark blue wash.
- How did you and your husband meet?
During University we lived at the same campus- (he were at the other dorm as being on a totally different college) my roommate was invited to a party at their dorm and I was accompany her. We were both bored at this party, so we went to speak outside as both of us felt so outsider.
- And who liked who first?
I think it was him