This type of get to know me based on the succesful Vogue serie: 73 questions answered by you favourite celebs. I think it would be a better fun way to write this post that way if you interested to know a bit more about me. I hope you will enjoy and scroll down for the beauty and style tag.
- How are you feeling these days?
Due to the pandemic situation I feel so stressed and unsecured.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
I still have a job.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Went on a holiday.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
- What’s the best thing ever?
That I was born and also being the wife of my hubby and planning.
- What’s your favourite season?
- Favourite holiday?
I love to celebrate so I love every holiday.
- What’s your best Halloween costume?
The Playboy rabbit costume ca. 8-10 years ago.
- Would you ever live anywhere besides Hungary?
Yeah, anywhere beside the war effected countries.
- Which Sex In The City character do you identify with most?
I barely know that Sex In The City…
- Do you like surprises?
Yes, I love them, but usually I am the one who surprise others.
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Still waiting for that…
- What’s a surprise that made you cry?
My boyfrind (then Husband) asked me.
- What’s the best surprise you planned for someone?
My husband’s secret birthday party.
- What’s your favourite plot twist?
Rachel and Ross get back together.
- If you could do a flash mob, where would it be?
At Heroes’ Square.
- Do you like cupcakes?
- Do you usually bake cupcakes?
No, I rather bake muffins or healthier cakes.
- How often do you bake?
Not that often as my husband wants to, as I have to be careful with sugar due to my insulin intolerance.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Maybe tiramisu or fruit salad.
- Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Have not meet yet.
- Cake or pie?
- What’s your favourite bakery?
My grandma’s home.
- What’s the coolest thing about Hungary?
Budapest, paprika and food.
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your least favourite food?
Any greasy or fatty meat and anything with chicken skin… oh wait tripe stew.
- What’s your favourite condiment?
- It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Salmon eggs benedict.
- It’s four AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Kebab, because I might be out some where and that is the easiest to find.
- You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it. What would you eat?
Sea food plate.
- Tell me your favourite color?
I do not have, maybe turquoise
- Least favourite color?
Every color has a different purpose, I do not like neons that much if it is counts as a color:).
- What kinda lip gloss do you use?
Lanolips Tinted Balm in Rhubarb
- What color dress did you wear to your prom?
- Blow-dry or air-dry?
- Would you ever cut your hair short?
Maybe, but I do not think it would suit me well…
- Who is your fashion icon?
I do not have an exact one, from the classics I love Katherine Hepburn, Jane Birkin and Eddie Sedgwick’s style, nowadays I love Kate Middleton and Audrey Coyne’s style and generally the basics and Parisian chic.
- What’s three things in your purse you cannot live without?
My mobile, my wallet and a lipstick.
- Favorite superhero?
- Who’s your favourite painter?
I can not name one, as I love modern and impressionist paintings.
- Who is a person you’d love to have coffee with?
My grandma- My father’s mother- she died before I was born.
- Who’s a historical figure you’d love to have coffee with?
Queen Sissy (Elisabeth Wittelsbach- married to emperor Franz Joseph I.)
- How do you like your coffee?
With veggie milk.
- What do you usually order at Starbucks?
I do not go Starbucks, then flat white.
- Who was the last person you texted?
- Who’s the last person you Tweeted?
I do not have a Twitter.
- iPhone or Android?
- Vine or YouTube?
YouTube- what is vine?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Who should everyone be following right now?
- I’m purchasing a pre-war one bedroom apartment for my girlfriend and I wanna know,
are we gonna do carpet or hard-wooden floors?
- Have you had anything stolen from you?
Mobiles, my giraffe keychain and jewels at school.
- Favourite country to visit?
I can not pick, but maybe Thailand.
- Last country you visited?
- Country you wish to visit?
US and Cuba.
- What was your first pet?
- What was your first pet’s name?
- Favourite Disney animal?
Jago from Aladin.
- Kittens or puppies?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What are you doin’ tomorrow?
I am going to see a doctor, hairdresser and a wedding.
- What are you most excited about in life right now?
That is a secret, but I want to change: might be a new business.
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
- If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
I am not a talented singer, so maybe I would need Beyoncé to overcome on me.
- If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Living your dreams.
- A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
All those mandatory books from High School.
- How do you start most mornings, when you’re at home?
I woke up, drink a glass of water, measure my temperature and do some wake up yoga in bed. Then I go to the bathroom wash and cream my face, use the toilet and dress up. I do drink an other glass of water with my daily vitamins. Cook a porridge and a coffee- eat and drink them with a third glass of water.
- How many languages can you speak?
Four: Hungarian, English, French and Spanish.
- Who’d be your partner in crime, who is it?
For sure my husband.
- Favorite denim color?
Dark blue wash.
- How did you and your husband meet?
During University we lived at the same campus- (he were at the other dorm as being on a totally different college) my roommate was invited to a party at their dorm and I was accompany her. We were both bored at this party, so we went to speak outside as both of us felt so outsider.
- And who liked who first?
I think it was him
Or read my latest blog post:
Hi lovelies, This is a newest update on my “Creating my ultimate wardrobe” series. Lastly you were able to read my underwear issue, now lets move one and get into the closet. Maybe it is the most boring story, so many people write about what are the basic of the basics, the ultimate foundation ofContinue reading “Creating my ultimate wardobe: The very basics”
Hi lovelies, I know I have stated that I do a low buy year, but as my life changed so much so far… So I have started to build my perfect wardrobe, I have realized that I hate most of my clothes and I have to change my closet and look at as it isContinue reading “What I have purchased so far”
Hi lovelies, I have started to build my dream wardrobe, so I have writtena lot about declutter and low buys… Today I wish to share my first plan, which is starting everything from the base: intimates. I am going to focus to refresh my collection, so I am not going to buy everything now, butContinue reading “Creating my ultimate wardobe: Underwears”