HAPPY NEW YEAR! Recently, I am watching and reading so many No or low buy year challenges. Ladies, especially if you are on a no buy, you are so strong- I admit I am a bit envy and admire you as well, because you are conscious and have enough, but I have to myself, even if I want to do I just cannot. Simply because of I have so many new things in my life, not just only I have clothes that are worn so I have to replace them, but also I have a great wish list.
So I rather set up some rules for 2022 for myself, to avoid overwhelming and overspending, my system called:
STYLISH FROM A 100.
I do believe that everyone can be stylish regardless of material situation. (Okay maybe a homeless cannot). #stylishfroma100
So what will be my boundaries?
- My monthly budget is 100 EUR *
- I do not need to spend it monthly, I can have a snowball effect and if I wish I can spend it in one as well.
- Maximum number of items: 15, which means that the average price is 80 EUR each.
- If I sell something the money can go towards my fashion sinking found.
- My monthly budget all includes every fashion purchases: clothes, shoes, accessories and bags.
- Try to purchase sustainably, check second-hand first and buy off from my wish list.
*100 EUR can be high depending on your budget, but I do believe that it is low enough to avoid overspending, but high as to achieve my fashion goals.
Update in every third month and I am going to make a new closet inventory.