I know I have stated that I do a low buy year, but as my life changed so much so far…
So I have started to build my perfect wardrobe, I have realized that I hate most of my clothes and I have to change my closet and look at as it is a hole, so I have started to declutter and make my scratches to know what I am looking for. So I might sent a bit more on items recently but I know it is going to be a long journey. I have find some secondhand gems since I have posted my low buy update and of course August was my birthday month too.
- Golden hoops: these were on my wishlist for a while and my husband bought this fine gold pairs of hoops.
- Everlane 90s cheeky jeans: I have purchased it secondhand in the size of 26 and regular length as being tall, blue vintage wash is fits me a way much better than my previous Promod mom jeans
- Missoma Horn necklace was on my wishlist since Lucy Williams designed it but it was a way too expensive so I finally get it secondhand and it looks so amazing.
- White wool Max Mara dress: I bought it to work, but it came with quite a few yellow stains on it, I hope my dry cleaner will be able to fix it… so it was not a great deal yet-it was secondhand too before mentioning.
- Dior 999: from my birthday money, also my repurchase is IT Cosmetics CC cream- these were just essentials to me.
so far according to my own guidance I have updated my lingeries (in a help with gift cards)
I have purchased a few things from Intimissimi:
some from Organic Basics- as it is a new brand to me here is my little review:
Items are expensive, but great quality, super soft and comfy + it’s sustainable. Free shipping over 85 EUR took 11 days in EU and handled by the post, which means I had to go to the post office no so close to my home and it’s costs me time and money, so next time I might rather choose DHL.