2020 is a hard year for everyone, but thanksfully we all have Chrsitmas even in the middle of the pandemic. I think if you can be with your family than you are totally lucky. Here in Hungary maximum 10 people can get together, so me and my husband have decided to celebrate the Christmas Eve with my parents and with my brother and of course the cats. On Christmas day my sister and her boyfriend joined. We went seperately to see the grandparents for like a snacks.
I am writing these earlier than they actually receiving the presents, but I am going post it on on Christmas Eve. So what we will gifting?
- Grandparents: calendar (not pictured), rafaello and coffee
- My parents: calendar and a sous-vide machine (neither of them pictured)
- My sister and her boyfriend: Pandora charm, Uno card and a book
- My brother and his girlfriend: T-shirt, Tie Fighter model, sented candle and the wipes holder (rabit one)
- My mother-in-law: purse and a book (also for her birthday)
- My husband: Monopoly, Airpods (he is using it for a month, so there were no possibility to wrap it)
We had a so relaxed Christmas Eve with so great dishes as we have totally lost in the fun and the games, so unlikely in Hungary we have left the gifts opening for Christmas Day. We even took a little walk (6km) before dinner.
What I have received for Christmas?
A Kanken bag pack, a burgundy-grey scarf (so soft), a calendar (I hope there will be more appointments to write than this year), a body lotion- shower gel- sheet mask set, a T-shirt and a new iPhone (you might realized it from my last post).
How was your Christmas?