This is my year of low buy so I just want to describe what are my wardrobe goals for this year. It is going to reflect to my clothes, shoes and acessories too. This post might will makes you to understand why I did choose to have a low buy instead of a no buy year and why I am doing not just budgeting but also monthly hauls.
May main goal in a nutshell is to upgrade my wardrobe: to have less, but better quality items, from which I can make a use of.
That is my haul year about: to use up what I have, to buy better quality items from my budget, save for better items and declutter all which I just do not like, do not use.
- Have better quality items, natural fibers to
- Make a better and longer use of them,
- buy items secod hand, more luxurious and from sustainable brands,
- strick to my needs,
- have capsule wardrodes, which I really use.
Yeah I am still not a minimalist, but may my lifestyle are getting closer to it.
Brands that I would or planning to purchase from:
- Armed Angels
- &Other Stories
Places that I want to try to purchase from…
- Vintage and secondhand shops
- Asos market place
- Vestiare Collective
- Local designer Stores and fairs
I know I do really have to improve my bag and shoe selection too.