Yeah, this year is about low buy and a financial balance for me, but who told you can not be trendy with less shopping? Most of the trends are just a come back, so I would definitelly say to check your closet first. There are like trends, which are staying like the trench coats and military colors, cutouts, demin ect. Leather will be even more colorful and brighter. Some trends are I am not into it, so will not mention at all, try to only focus on my 10 favourite and most fresh and wearable trends.
I am going to attach some high fashion photos and some more afforable options, which I think you should try in 2020. Hereby my favourite, which I think I will love to implement to my low buy wardrobe:
All the first three most seen would be refers that the -’70 s and ’90s come back, being a ’90s kid I am remembering my mum wearing all type of suits and blouses so I might going to have a look in her wardrobe first:
- Bermuda Suit: culottes are getting shorter and will be paired with a blazer
- Get shirty: again the same thing: Suit, blouse and Shirts everywhere like in the ’70s
- Waistcoats: also referes to the same trend: the suit, so in 2020 invest in a good suit with waistcoat, long high waisted pants and a bermuda, but I would go for a 5 piece one: including a skirt.
The next ones are colors, shapes and textures:
4. Colors: Light yellow and green, summer: neon- all shade of yellow, which I have find out to really love, the lighter all year arround, brights in the summer. The neon is a bit too much for me, so I try to skip it by brighter colors…
5. In Tiers
6. Hot pants: high waisted shorts are the girls best friends in the summer if you have a nice leg – otherwise rather choose a skirt or a bermuda please! Please only use it in the beach towns, not in big cities, because we are not interested in your bum, neither in your body fluid! I do love my linnen one and I do not think to buy and other one this year, but here are some great options.
7. See- Through: it was still exists last year, but honestly I have not seen any of them to be on the high street, and that is a trend which you must not send so much… nice print and a bralette underneath will be breathtaking.
The last 3 are the prints: animal, floral prints and stripes are always arround, let’s do some update: Tomcsanyi and Neverfully Dressed are my suggestions
8. Print 1: Polka dots
9. Print 2: ’60s wallpaper
10. Print 3: Tropical: of course noone can beat JLo and Versace, but we can try to copy…
And the perfect dress is presented by Priyanka Chopra: organza, polka dotted and fluffy: