Welcome back to my blog. I just want to share some of my resent purchases, which was done by the end of September, beginning of October. Well we are in the middle of our OUR FLAT project so I have lack of money to send on myself.
I am in love with this site as you can read here, there are always a lots of things on my wish list and it is really good that they do have a coupon code for 15% off all the time. There order limit is relatively low (40 GBP) and they also provide 2 minis to try after 50 GBP of purchase.
- Becca- First Light Priming Filter: it is only a small size to try(15ml) as my Laura Mercier one was finished (lately they announced that they start to sell the brand), I also have a mattifying one from The Body Shop and I wanted to have one of the more luminous once like MAC Strobe cream. I have just tried once, cannot say I love it or not.
- Becca- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed: I have ordered a travel size (2,4g) as I did not know this brand and also small highlighter is enough… the packing really remembers me to my KIKO blush, it is a nice shimmery champagne white gold color, more lighter than my favourite The Balm one and it is so long wearing, but not a dupe for my Bobbi Brown’s Pink Glow, which package have just been broken (that was not cruelty free too).
- Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara: I do not think I have to explain but this is my all time favourite mascara and I had to replace my L’Oreál one, which is considered as a dupe of this holy:).
- OUAI- Wave Spray: I can not wait to try this cult product and I also tend to purchase some other of the range…
- Gifts: Pixi – Endless Silky Eye Pen: I do not really use black pencil liners, but it is a must have, so it is great to replace my Artdeco one. Oskia Cleansing foam, I think I have to order its full version, however Omorovicza’s one was also same great.
unfortunately we do not have the Brand at Douglas like in other countries, but they do ship to Hungary and finally they offered a free Shipping on 40EUR above(they are cheaper in Germany),so I have made my order:
- Concealer buffer brush: that was not the part of my En Taupe brush set and I really wanted to try and have this beautiful rosegold version.
- Café Palette: my main reason to order from their site, as this is exclusive palette with some nice green-pink colors which I love, some of them are great dupes to my favourite MAC eyeshadows
- Grafith Eyeliner in Minth: is shimmery nude liner, perfect for the waterline.
Gifts: sorry they do not send. Even DHL was so slow and texting fake delivery dates…