Experience the joy of simplicity with a concierge on bike
The beauty tag
30 Beauty Questions Tag
1 . Do you remember your first makeup item?
I think so... it was a Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, my lashes are blonde and short, so even at my really young age, I was know that they need some deffinition.
2 . Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Simple brush, which give maximum volume and length. Color should be blackest black or dark brown. Too Faced: Better Than Sex is nearly perfect. (or just the best CF one which I have ever tired)
3 . What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Depends on the occasion. I usually use BB or CC cream so light coverage on my day time,which has a high SPF protection. For special days or night I prefer a fuller coverage which used to be Estee Lauder Double Wear and now Charlotte Tilbury .
4 . Favorite high end brand?
5 . What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
There is a lot: Kat Von D, Fenty, Chantecaille, Huda, Nudestix and Róen.
6 . Favorite drugstore brand?
I do not have, but The Body Shop which is close to price like drugstore.
7 . Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Really rare, only on occassions.
8 . Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Even I am going to the little market or I have to take mascara as my lashes are so light, if I am leaving for longer time I need at least a concealer, bronzer, powder and of course mascara.
9 . What is your most cherised beauty product?
Highlighters: I have a few powders with different shades.
10 . How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I used to shop a lot: 2-3 items per month now I am more concious and try to enjoy and use up what I already own.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
I do not have a specific beauty one only a budget which I am using for my wants and this year I try to buy only 12 products in total, which is a challange of appriciation for myself. If you are interested, please read my budgeting methode here.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Try to, but it is not possible all the time, they are really the products to make a use of these coupons, rewards or sales.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
All the brand have good and bad products, but I do not buy non-cruelty free products anymore.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I try to skip all hars indregients as my skin is so sensitive: parabens, fraregens etc.
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Online: cultbeauty or feelunique.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I have some favourites, but I also love to try out new skincare products.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Might be Lush.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I can not decide I love luxury packaging: Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass, Lisa Eldridge or Tarte are so great in packaging.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I am in a makeup group at Facebook and also on a Hungarian makeup website.
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Tati, Sam and Nic Chapman, Wayne Goss, Lisa Eldridge and The very French Girl
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Only Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge... I am still looking for its CF dupe, but I use bronzers as an eyeshadow all the time.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I love to moisturize and SPF as a base before the CC cream, only use primer if I am going to a special event: I have Smashbox: Photo Finish Minize Pores Primer and Urban Decay Primer Potion in travel size.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Just one: Argan Oil
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes, just I do not have time for a longer one.
30. What do you love about makeup?
Good makeup show a better of you, just feel good and you will look good.
Love my bike, the city and skirts endlessly. Beauty addict, minimal wardrobe lover with big dreams. 💃🏼Coffee is my fluid and cats and dogs warm my heart up.😽 Happy wifey👰🏼 Hotelier and Brand Ambassador👨🏼💻 from Budapest
View all posts by TheBeautyConcierge