Taking back to my Christmas wishes check Here what was on my list 🙂 and read here which I received. This is a really must-to-write post, eventhought it will be short.
- We received some nice wines, which we actually love: Gere Rosé and a rare red one.
- Finally not only my husband, but also me:)). There were tons of chocolates of course, calendar to our wall like every year. We really loved that beautiful tea selection from my brother, cos nothing better than enjoying tea together on our day off. And guidebook to our Honeymoon… stay turned for its upcoming stories!
- From my parents I have got a pocket calendar with little prince- well they really know I love that book eversince and bathrobe with bear face and ears… so so soft and cute and really cool ( I think my husband’s hands in it- he really hates my old one). So much thanks.
- From my grandparents ( really my grandma is the classiest woman I know) silk Wyf scarf, my fav Clarins Eclat Minute- she has known that I was out of it- and Greek&Georgeous Bha- I was told her that I wanna try, just a bit expensive- how cute she is, really remembering these things?
- From my sister my biggest wish: Longchamp Le Pliage … no words to be described…
- From my hubby, I am really greatful to him, as my beloved luggage was broken, despite the guarantee they were unable to repair it, even they offered to buy it off, half price of Samsonite was a way too expensive just right before Christmas and Honeymoon, so he is just awsome, previously he also bought me a kitchen mixer.
In summary, gifts are really cool, even to receive, even to give. I am really greatful to my family that we really care so only bought things that are needed to each other, but love and to be together is more important than gifts. Read my next post of our Christmas: outfit, menu and the Hungarian traditions.